I’m taking part in the “Property Bubble Crash Debate” next Tuesday at the Wesley Centre, 220 Pitt Street, Sydney, 12pm-2pm.
There are 4 speakers for the “No Bubble/No Crash” case”
- Tony Hayek (Blue Wealth Property)
- Amanda Lynch (Real Estate Institute of Australia)
- Shane Oliver (AMP Capital Markets)
- Harley Dale (Housing Industry Association)
And 3 for the “Bubble and Crash” case:
- David Collyer (Prosper Campaign)
- Steve Keen (Debtwatch)
- Kris Sayce (Money Morning Publication)
The event is being organised by The Money Institute and costs $50. I have 5 free slots for Debtwatch blog members, which I’ll allocate the 5 places on a “first come, best dressed” basis. So if you’d like to attend, send me an email.