Discussing Syriza’s stunning victory on the BBC

After yesterday’s remarkable victory in the Referendum, I was interviewed on the BBC News Channel. Someone has posted a recording from the BBC News Channel stream on YouTube.

9 Responses to Discussing Syriza’s stunning victory on the BBC

1. Bhaskara II says:

Accountants and people familiar with old bookkeeping literature know how to address some problems in the following article. They would have completely foreseen much of this happening too.

Stores are shutting down amidst total lack of liquidity and customers

Shopkeepers are in total despair. Trade is dead, they say, with not even a glimpse of a customer in sight. Many small businesses are expected to disappear next week.

2. Bhaskara II says:

Trade has historically flourished in the past with little cash used by the traders!

Yet, I think the customers need cash, if they don’t know how to do the same or are not able to do the same.

3. Tim Ward says:

July 2, 2015 presentation by Prof. Keen, along with several other presenters, Prof. Keen begins about 1:06 through ~1:34

First is Eric Toussaint, Michael Hudson at ~34 to just before Steve Keen.

4. Pingback: How To Create the New Paradigm Shift – A Brand New Evidence » Stankov's Universal Law Press (mirror)

5. Pingback: How To Create the New Paradigm Shift – A Brand New Evidence » Stankov's Universal Law Press

6. Bhaskara II says:

Professor Keen and others,

1. How does one prevent getting involved in a bank holiday and/or capital controls?
    2. What are good methods to liberating ones assets during a bank holiday and/or capital controls?

If one has to choose between answers pertaining to bank holiday or capital controls the answers for bank holiday seems more valuable of the two.

7. Bhaskara II says:

Tim,

I have wondered how bond interest rates could be so low when prices have been rising. Maybe Morihara San (mr.) explained it when he said:

Because long term interest rate has been curbed to around 0.5%, the interest payment has been lower.

8. fraccy says:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything remotely like this on the BBC. I’m in complete shock (and I bet they were too).

Thank you very much for an amazing contribution.

9. Pingback: Sharing.:::>3 – My Vision on the Destruction of New York, the USA and Europe | samkaska | obassi2011