The Seattle Economics Council has invited me to speak on the topic of “The Great Financial Crisis and the Great Recession: How we got here and the way out”. The details are:
Venue: Seattle Town Hall
Date: May 23rd
If you’d like to attend, click on this link.
I’ll also be speaking with Gerard Fitzpatrick (Russell Investments strategic bond fund manager) on “Money, Monetary Policy and Financial Repression” at a daytime event (11:30 — 1:30) at the Town Hall.
This is the start of what can only be described as a truly ridiculous speaking and seminar tour (if I had any control over the sequence, it would be entirely different):
- May 22–25
- Seattle Economics Council “The Great Financial Crisis and the Great Recession: How we got here and the way out”
- May 30th-June 1
- University of Pula (Croatia) “Economic in Crisis — The Crisis of Economics”
- June 5–7
- June 10–11
- June 20–21
- A tentative proposal for talks in Frankfurt
- June 25–26
- KEDGE Business School, Bordeaux France “Rethinking Financial and Economic Models for a Post-Crisis Era”
- July 1–2
- Newcastle University (NSW Australia) ATEC 2013: “The future of Economics Education in Australasia: Challenges and Opportunities”
I’d be pleased to see Debtwatch readers at the above events. Of course, while doing all that travelling, I will be less able to respond to emails (and tweets) than usual.